SpiralngCadavr

My Henchman hardcore I was thinking Kang + 2 Rail Workers + Dawn Serpent for  :+fate  for all attacks and damage against constructs and undead. With Ml7 on DS and Implacable Assault for  :+fate  :+fate  on attack and damage with Kang's aura it will be a tough crew. Added to that they ignore all Horror duels too!

D

You are a horrible man!

On the Arcanist side, she's got Howard as a immediate option in place of the Rail Golem.  Is there anything that good on the 10T side?  Izamu?

If you are looking for hitting power I would say Kang for undead and constructs, Lone Swordsman, Fuhatsu and Ototo.  Also Samurai can be pretty nasty. All of these are a good deal nastier with Recalled Training, particularly Fuhatsu and the Lone Swordsman. Kang is nasty with the Hard Worker upgrade.  

Kang made my final list against Nico in a Flank deployment turf war. Tengu and TTBrother each corner for Breakthrough and Line in the sand (super easy with flank deployment and eagle style/shooting star).

Kang and Tosh really beefed up all my crew in the centre while the scheme runner did their thing.

1 question does Kang's Rousing Speech override the Hanged's loss of all WP immunities?

D.

We had this come up and as I remember the wording is tricky, I don't have the cards to hand so I can't give you an accurate answer but I can tell you that I think we read it at the time that immunity is only removed in certain circumstances, such as charging I believe? The main point is that I think that Kang's immunity is no different from any other model's immunity therefore the Hanged's effect is treated the same. 

I've had a chance to look at this, immunity is indeed *not* removed if you charge the hanged. Here's the rule:-

Unrelenting Terror: Enemy models in  :aura 4 which did not Charge this model during the current Activation lose all Immunities to Horror Duels, including Immunity gained by passing a Horror Duel.

There is more discussion here:- http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/94254-unrelenting-terror-the-hanged/

So as long as a model initially in Kang's aura charges The Hanged they will be immune to Terrifying that activation. Kang himself will always be immune in the activation that he charges. The next activation, however, is a different story - this is where you need Wings of Wind....;)

• Like 1