A Quick Hello!

Mr Janje

Hello Guys 'nd Gals!

I'm Ross from the UK.

Only played Malifaux for about 9 months now, but thoroughly love it and it has quickly become my favourite game!

Started the hobby by picking up the prettiest crew I could find, No Shelter Here, and quickly bought a Teddy.
After having a couple games, I went to my first Event where I got BATTERED, and learnt I may need some more models to use and build my crew according to the Schemes on Offer.

Since then I have bought Every Neverborn Plastic Model going as well as a couple of Old Metal ones as well!!

I've also Picked up a Metal Hamelin crew just because I love the way he plays.

Looking at becoming the Henchman for my LGS if he'll have me so I can spread the love of Malifaux even more!

Cheers!

Its pretty great!

We used to have Maelstrom Games, which I'm sure a fair few of you have heard of ;)!

But once that closed we saw the opening of Slayer Games/Dreamlike Gaming and eventually Sanctuary Gaming Centre. Both pretty local to me, Slayer being 30min bus away and Sanc being a 5 minute drive away!

Currently running a Malifaux league at Sanc and managed to wrangle 24 players to take part in it :)

Struggling to keep the interest going now that we're on the 3rd game for it though...

I'd welcome suggestions! 

• Like 1

Its pretty great!

We used to have Maelstrom Games, which I'm sure a fair few of you have heard of ;)!

But once that closed we saw the opening of Slayer Games/Dreamlike Gaming and eventually Sanctuary Gaming Centre. Both pretty local to me, Slayer being 30min bus away and Sanc being a 5 minute drive away!

Currently running a Malifaux league at Sanc and managed to wrangle 24 players to take part in it :)

Struggling to keep the interest going now that we're on the 3rd game for it though...

I'd welcome suggestions! 

Hi Ross (Will here)

I'm not really sure what you can do for interest this far down the line.

I built in specific targets for my league players with prize rewards - painting prizes encouraging model painting during the league and raffle (prize) tickets for people who play specific number of games.

I also found that doing a weekly update (via email or forums) goes well and can be used to encourage player rivalry and motivate others as necessary.

If you want to PM me your email I'll send you over my league spreadsheet/rules pack which as been used and developed successfully now for a few years.

Willl

BTW reading through the rulebook yesterday & today and can't believe how many 1st edition rules I was quoting the other night ....Ooops (flying, auras etc.)