Soul Harvest III - Nov 15th

Silas Cordell

It's that time of year again; time for the 3rd annual New England Soul Harvest.

Who:  You, obviously.

What:  A 3-round, 50ss, ranked Gaining Grounds tournament.

When:  Nov 15th.  Registration starts at 10 am, round 1 starts at 11.  Rounds will be 2 hours, with a break after round 1 for lunch.  I expect to               be done around 7.

Where:  The Game Castle

125 Nashua Rd - Londonderry, NH

(603) 425-7400\

Why:  Because it's fun!

How:  With a little elbow grease.  For you, entry is $5.

Important Note:  will be enforcing the Gaining Grounds painting requirement.  I believe this will be the first event in the area to do so.

Any questions (I'm sure I missed something)?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, a big thanks goes out to all of the players that attended! I'm glad to hear that everyone had a good time and hope to see you all for Soul Harvest IV! A big thanks also goes out to Joe and the Game Castle for allowing us to host this event at their store. Below I have posted the rankings, and I will note and apologize that the rankings announced at the event were a bit off, due to a miscalculation of Differential scores (they were ranked backwards). Below are the final scores and standings and is what was submitted to malifauxrankings.com. The rankings site should show these rankings within a few weeks. Thank you all again for making Soul Harvest III the event that harvest the most souls!

SoulHarvestIIIScores_zps2737532d.png

Yeah great to see the spread of factions. While rezers show a strong presence here. The beauty of M2E is that really 1 game nor one event can define which faction or master is most powerful. But yes rezers did well.

FYI my first round was with resser Tara which is sort of deceiving. Cause a bunch of fast undead makes it pretty easy to compete missions.

Just wondering why the rankings submitted show me in second place instead of first? And also seeing Mary in 6th when she placed 3rd?

The DIFF stat to break ties for people was sorted in increasing order, not decreasing so everyone was sort of out of wack. Tyler noted and fixed it, I for one don't care about the prize. The games were so much fun and there was just so much positive energy and great games. I really don't think anyone cares about the prizes so I just say if you walked away with a prize keep it. :) I'd like to echo what Dave said that finally tally doesn't matter all that much with how much fun was had.

I confirmed my scores with Tylers notes, so maybe everyone should do the same, so when it goes into rankings it is correct.