Malifaux October Releases

Wessex

He wasn't available at Gencon so seeing him before next is kinda dubious. Mindless Zombies however came out, so I guess anything is possible.

Let's hope so. Then we can both buy the brewmaster and take TT vs Gremlin Brewie match and after that it's malifaux done for the both of us. Good thing Guildball is coming up :P

• Like 1

He wasn't available at Gencon so seeing him before next is kinda dubious. Mindless Zombies however came out, so I guess anything is possible.

He was scheduled for April, but yes you're right I was bemused when I'd heard him being touted. No reason to do the whiskey golem unless he's imminent though to be honest.

... What.

I mean that Wyrd are mostly spending the autumn releasing stuff that was pre-released in Gencon. "Mostly" because Mindless Zombies weren't available at Gencon yet they are being released now in this wave. But this phenomenon (releasing stuff that was at Gencon) makes it, in my mind, very unlikely that Brewie would come out this year.

Hope I managed to say it better :)