LoS to Markers beneath a model

Csonti

Question

11 answers to this question

Well let's see what we have to work with.

A model always has los to itself.

A model counts as blocking

To draw los you make imaginary lines base To base and if they cross blocking it can't be seen.

Now I read the question as a friendly model was standing on it and an enemy model is not effected.

Now if your asking if an enemy is standing on it is it effected. Idk. On one hand it's standing on it I would think that means he sees it

Now I read the question as a friendly model was standing on it and an enemy model is not effected.

Now if your asking if an enemy is standing on it is it effected. Idk. On one hand it's standing on it I would think that means he sees it

I'm 100% sure that the question was the latter one:

Can a model with a say 50 mm base standing on top fully on a 30 mm Marker draw LoS to that Marker?

Yeah, I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to draw LoS to the marker from the model covering it. No other models would be able to, though.

Neat trick for minimising the effect of Web markers.

Also for preventing Interacts...stand on the Scheme and even models that can Interact while Engaged can't Target the marker.