May Feng 2015 is over - Feedback welcome!

Psientologist

Fixed master events allow one master, all other models allowed. I.e. A master restriction

Fixed pool events allow only a certain value of models to be picked, I.e a hiring restriction. excluding summoned models.

Almost all events are fixed faction.

Correct me if I'm wrong Ben, but one have to pick is a master and their faction: e.g. Guild McCabe. Now I can hire all models available to my master.

Ok that makes sense, thanks m_ruckuss.

Apologies for bombarding with questions but the only tournament I've been to was fixed master but also required a 100SS pool. I didn't want to turn up on the day without a pool if one was required!!

100SS Pools seem to be more of a rarity (thankfully as personally I don't like them).

People have spoken about the idea of fixed list events but it's not really how Malifaux has been designed to be played like.

I know Josh Fletcher says he'd like it as he basically does it already  :D

Mark is correct about the event in regards to Mr Tetley's questions, and I am glad he's asked them. Partly what having a thread is for I feel.

I have posted photos of the trophies on twitter and will add them to the OP soon. They're shiny  :)

MAJOR UPDATES:

First of all the meal has been booked at The Riverside Harvester for 20:30 and I have booked space for 25 people which should hopefully be enough.

Here's a link to the site which has the address also: http://www.harvester.co.uk/theriversidebournemouth/

Second update is September's Curse 2015, I did mention in this thread that I would start sale of the tickets from the day of May Feng.

I'm trying to secure something extra special for the event so I may bring the date the tickets go on sale forwards.

I can understand if you are not sure on paying for a ticket to another one of my events this year without having even experienced the first so the deal I will propose is here.

MayFeng attendees will still get a week a head to book their tickets, also anyone who attended SC14 will get the same deal.

MayFeng and SC14 attendees will also get the discounted price of £13 whenever they buy their ticket, which usually only applies to first month sales.

I hope that making this rules will be a waste of time in caution as I am happy to say that I was astounded how quickly MayFeng sold out and I hope that will happen again with SC15

So please check out that thread and also add a comment if you want on the list.

Thank you.