Poison Bomb

jonahmaul

I've now officially played with the infamous McMourning P-Bomb... I call FILTH!  :D

Took out Toshiro Turn 1, Yan Lo Turn 2, Izamu turn 3 and then gave up being a douche bag turns 4 and 5. 

Overall my opponent dealt with it very well but it still took a massive toll on his crew. I don't think I can justify adding performers to this crew, removing the 9 point limit of poison reduction for Expunge just seems terribly harsh!

I've now officially played with the infamous McMourning P-Bomb... I call FILTH! :D

Took out Toshiro Turn 1, Yan Lo Turn 2, Izamu turn 3 and then gave up being a douche bag turns 4 and 5.

Overall my opponent dealt with it very well but it still took a massive toll on his crew. I don't think I can justify adding performers to this crew, removing the 9 point limit of poison reduction for Expunge just seems terribly harsh!

Haha. Amazing. :D

I still want to do a poison bomb crew in either guild mcmourning or 10thunder/gremlin brewmaster with a pair of Performers. Sip o' wine gets friggin' dangerous.

ENinja

The problem with Guild McMourning is that without Transfusion you lack an easy way of building large volumes of Poison on people. Sure you can send in the nurses to crank up the poison but they are better suited for other things in my mind. You also don't have access to the poison batteries (F. Constructs and Autopsies). Resser McMourning can spend 22ss and start with 20 poison counters on the board turn 1. 

I can see Brewie becoming quite dangerous with some Performers, Resser McMourning with performers would be scary... plain fill your pants scary!

I have to try out a Performer on my McMourning Rezzer list. When are we up for the next game MD? :D

Nope! Not happening! I'm not subjecting myself to your level of debauchery and filth again. Although I have a theory on how I might be able to slow down the hell that is the bomb. Can't say yet but after some testing I'll let you know  ;)

Nope! Not happening! I'm not subjecting myself to your level of debauchery and filth again. Although I have a theory on how I might be able to slow down the hell that is the bomb. Can't say yet but after some testing I'll let you know ;)

Aww.. :D

Do let me know. I am really interested in hearing that out.

• 4 weeks later...

Nope! Not happening! I'm not subjecting myself to your level of debauchery and filth again. Although I have a theory on how I might be able to slow down the hell that is the bomb. Can't say yet but after some testing I'll let you know  ;)

Threadomancy! Did your plan work?