Guild McMourning

MightyGodzilla

I love Doug. He is an excellent master and can almost keep up with Lucius at schemes. Played right, he is the fastest single model in the game, with scary healing and good damage.

Dont underestimate Seb.

Skin Graft is necessary for Thats the Stuff, and Sebastian is needed to get catalyst. That way you can load Doug up with poison and get 2 5 inch pushes. One at the start of activation, and one at end of turn. 10 inches of push movement allows for crazy movement shenanigans. That is a huge boon to Doug's mobility. The souped up poison damage is also great, as you still have it in the crew, just not as much as in ressers.

If you dont think Doug heals enough try using fear not the sword, pushing into some enemies, and rancid transplant someone. Healing for every model effected. Bonus points if expunging the target gets you a card draw.

That was my bad.  I was posting on my phone, at around 7:40 in the morning.  And I forgot to spell out the Brutal Effigy by name.   I think he is incredible with McMourning, between Fear not the Sword and Organ Doner combined I've head 8-10 wounds in an activation easily.

Plastic Surgery in general is a very strong upgrade for Guild McMourning.  You get the extra pushes from poison which are huge, but it also works really well with certain Marshal models.  Bound by Law from the Judge, and the instant kill trigger on the Exorcist's melee.  Plastic Surgery is actually very interesting with the Exorcist, who also has a 3 inch aura where undead cannot declare triggers.  However if the Exorcist is within 3 inches of McMourning, HE can't declare triggers either.  Still if you can position it right, it can be a devastating combo.

Plastic Surgery is actually very interesting with the Exorcist, who also has a 3 inch aura where undead cannot declare triggers.  However if the Exorcist is within 3 inches of McMourning, HE can't declare triggers either.  Still if you can position it right, it can be a devastating combo.

McM isn't undead and Plastic Surgery specified "other models". :)