You cannot search for "Sue"

Jesy Blue

Greetings all, long time gamer, first time outlaw.

A bunch of work friends who now have too much family and children responsibilty got rid of our warhammer stuff and downsized to a more managable game of MALIFAUX!  So far we love it to death.

So I'm apparently being a typical noob and began with a Viktoria gang with Vanessa and the Student of Conflict... but I also got my hands on Sue.

However, because Sue is only 3 letters, one cannot do a search for him in the forum.

So, I would as for advice on using Sue, and any synergy with Viks gang too, if there is any. 

Until those posts are mine.... I walk the line.

• Like 2

Sue is an amazing model that can put out some serious damage at range or up close.

Being able, with a decent ram in your hand, to put out a min 4 damage, is gravy, you don't have to worry about being on neg flips really.

Having a plus flip on the attack also means he can fire into cover without too much hassle.

Combine it with the ability to draw a card (handy if you have something to heal him back up like a Malifaux child) and his area denial of burning (which works even better in a tormented crew, extending the range of the aura) and you've got a tough son of a gun that can really work hard for you.

He can be kinda slow so I usually run him with things like Hamelin to obey him around.

Plus having oath keeper on him is almost always a good idea.

Another handy thing is running him with Hannah who can borrow his ability to give "finish the job" to other models (handy with schemes like plant explosives.)

I tend to pull him into my Mei Feng crew, where his primary purpose is to take Imbued Energies for Fast and then destroy whatever he looks at. 3 shots from him will remove a model pretty quickly!

I often find my opponents pulling out Huggy, and I've never gotten the trigger off, but it is a wonderful threat.