The new Young Lacroix

CheshireMonkey

Green buttcheeks. Just what I need. Someone in their sculpting dept understands what Gremlin players really want out of this game, and that's to drink my grief-begotten tears. (So much gremlins in my local scene. I calculate I will be staring at green butts roughly 30% of my games).

Green buttcheeks. Just what I need. Someone in their sculpting dept understands what Gremlin players really want out of this game, and that's to drink my grief-begotten tears. (So much gremlins in my local scene. I calculate I will be staring at green butts roughly 30% of my games).

Nah, Old Cranky is a better option so you probably won't see them that much.

Except they aren't cheaper Bayou Gremlins, they are Insignificant so no Scheme marker placement, they are Peon so they are worthless for any sort of VP. For them to be effective they must stay within 6" of Ophelia or else they tend to go pop from their own Sh actions and that is only when they manage to hit something.

not every scheme is revolved around placing down schemes, in fact only a few are based around it, they are just fun and that's why I play the game sometimes is for fun, also they are only 6SS for 3 so you aren't spending a whole lot of your crew on them.

true but you don't generally lose the out-activation battle as a Gremlin player anyway. Yes they can fire Ophelia's guns or reload for her...but she can fire her Rough Riders which is generally going to be better, if you take SoC instead of 3x Young Uns, she can fire it an extra time

Except they aren't cheaper Bayou Gremlins, they are Insignificant so no Scheme marker placement, they are Peon so they are worthless for any sort of VP.

To be fair, the Peon status is a double-edged sword.  You can't score VP with them, but your opponent also can't score VP off them for things like Reckoning.