Nico-the card drawing beast

nicodem uses his (0) "Chime of Sorrow" which reads verbatim: "Discard up to three corpse markers within (pulse)8 of this model. Draw a card and heal this model 2 damage for each corpse marker discarded in this way."

Now my question is; When you discard a mindless zombie with this ability and the upgrade "Undertaker" do I draw 2 cards and heal 2 dmg for each mindless zombie discarded in this way?

Mindless zombie says to consider it sacrificed if it would be discarded. As long a they are within 6"?

The game I played where I did this both my opponent and I agreed I would draw 2 times because it's 2 separate abilities telling me to do so. Hope it does!

The Undertaker ability I Can Use That states that you draw a card when a model is 'killed or sacrificed'.

Discarding a corpse counter, which in this case is a mindless zombie, doesn't count as either of those things IMO, either killing or sacrificing so I doubt you draw a card.

the Mindless zombie card says "Friendly models may count this model as a Corpse Marker while performing Actions. If the Action discards the Corpse Marker, sacrifice this model". So it would trigger Sacrifice effects on discarding.

Well spotted, didn't look at that part.

Seems slightly excessive, but there you go.