What is the status of Through the breach for the backers??

WalkingInBlack

Alright, now I am getting paranoid. It seems like tons of people have received their shipments from the kickstarter. I still haven't seen mine. Are shipments staged according to kickstarter tier level?

Use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the webpage to check into it -- yours should have been sent.

...aparently Wryd wants me to play this new Marcus Crew.

Me too, and I'm sincerely torn. I have little desire to actually PLAY Marcus, and have no supporting Arcanist models, but the models are so damn tasty that I kinda have to paint them, and it would be a shame to paint them and then not play.

Still nothing at all... No news at all...

Sent a message on the Client support on Thursday night (France time...). I received the automatic mail to confirm Wyrd had received the message, but no news eversince.

Extremely dissapointed. I still had some holidays and henceforth some time to read the books and get my campaign running from mid-September, now, if I am lucky and ever get anything, I'll receive it too late, and won't have time to get anything ready before the end of October, IF my players can get some time at that period...

Just thinking that I supported this project and that I am not even considered as well as any GenCon visitor who bought the books on the Wyrd booth makes me feel... let down... I'll sure take time to ponder the matter next time I want to invest any money in some KS project...

I take it i am not the only one who has not received stuff still.  Is wyrd ignoring everyone else as well or did i do something to personally offend them.

Edit.  I want to add that i have since been contacted by wyrd and assured that things are moving forward.  Faith in Wyrd restored.

Edited by Kallipolisp

We are not ignoring anyone. There are a variety of issues that occurred with shipping (mostly bad addresses), and they are being taken care of. This takes quite a bit of time to process. The team is making their way through to get everything out to backers as soon as possible.

If you submitted through Contact Us (bottom of the page) that your package was missing, it will be addressed. I cannot confirm an exact time as I know they have a number of these requests, but they are working diligently on them.

I'm sorry that people are disappointed in the project or delivery. I assure you that no one is being ignored and that we want everyone to have their awards as much as they want to have them.

• Like 1

We are not ignoring anyone. There are a variety of issues that occurred with shipping (mostly bad addresses), and they are being taken care of. This takes quite a bit of time to process. The team is making their way through to get everything out to backers as soon as possible.

If you submitted through Contact Us (bottom of the page) that your package was missing, it will be addressed. I cannot confirm an exact time as I know they have a number of these requests, but they are working diligently on them.

I'm sorry that people are disappointed in the project or delivery. I assure you that no one is being ignored and that we want everyone to have their awards as much as they want to have them.

Is there a 100% sure way to know the status of my order?

Is there a 100% sure way to know the status of my order?

The shipping team is the only one with access to that information. The way to reach them is the Contact Us button below. My understanding is that they've already replied to quite a number of issues that have come in that way, and more are in process.

Not to sound rude, but how do you know his should have been sent? Do you know of anyone else's that should have been sent?

I was replying to someone who wasn't sure if maybe their pledge hasn't been sent, and I assured him it was. All awards were shipped at the same time. I don't know who might have had address issues, but I know that pledges were sent out.

• 3 weeks later...

So my friends and my customers all received their pledges a month ago now.....

I've been informed that mine is still sat in Wyrds warehouse.

As I'm sure you can all understand I am more than a little pissed off, especially seeing as I was told it was being sent on the 1st (after not shipping initially due to mislabelling) and not even receiving any form of apology from Wyrd .

The whole project running late I could deal with. I was still excited for my stuff. Seeing other peoples turn up whilst waiting for any sign of FedEx really annoyed me, yet i knew they were busy with gencon etc. There i was assuming it would be arriving...... When it is still sat at their warehouse.....

Wyrds lack of communication, clarity and what I take to be a clear misunderstanding of customer service just makes them one of the worst companies I have dealt with and this wholeewhole thing a huge disappointment.

What can I say?
Same here, A.D.

I was supposed to let Wyrd know if I hadn't received anything by, I quote : "Middle to end of next week" (end of said week being last Friday (9-12) ). Sent a  message Friday night, stil haven't received any answer back...
As I've told somewhere else, that all affair took so long, the two friends I was supposed to play with have had time to make babies, and thus are now to busy to even consider playing a game. Coool! It cost me 158 bucks to have squat, and now, even if I ever get something (which I'm beginning to seriously doubt...), it will be for nothing, except the reading...
At the moment seeing I'm being taken for a sucker, I'm even considering putting Malifaux aside, and going for another game from another company. I had the opportunity to run a Malifaux demo-game at some event last Saturday. Well, I let it go...

I'll quote you, A.D. : "More than a little pissed off"...

Yeouch.  Sorry to hear you're still waiting guys, that has to be infuriating.

It'd be nice to get that resolved, and some word on the Hardcovers.

Yes, yes, yes, Aaron was kind enough to send the update noting that we'd get word when they had it.  Which was a month ago.

Not that I'm hunting for a pitchfork again, but it'd be really nice to at least get word as to what's happening with that sometime soon.

Do they even exist, or has there been a (rather massive, at this point) holdup at the printer?  If they exist, are they on their way to Wyrd?  Sitting on a shelf in the warehouse waiting for the second round of LE Fate Decks?  Update 58 noted that they would be held back "several additional weeks".  Shipping started a month and a half ago.  Hopefully this will all be finally resolved by the end of the year?  In the next month or two?

Surely they're at least beginning to narrow it all down by now?

Et le foutage de gueule continue! (Sorry for the French... It helps relax...)

Received a mail three days ago, telling me "I'm sorry, the package didn't leave the building, blah, blah, blah, terribly sorry, blah, blah, blah... I will mail you the tracking number when it is gone, in a day or so..." 

In a day or so...
Three days ago (ok, this is a week-end... But if it had been sent, like immediately, I should have had the tracking number by now)...

No tracking number means packakage not sent at all... Great...

These persons are really sorry? No, they just don't give a ... Ok... Let's stay calm and polite...

I have asked by email to a person who emailed myself from Wyrd, and by filling out a contact form on this website enquiring why my parcel was held back (I had requested 1 delivery not multiple) as I am not waiting on the hardbacks and apparently the MPMs are all as intended and I only needed 1 SE deck which apparently there were enough for that as well, I was therefore enquiring politely why my stuff had not been dispatched as to me nothing should have been missing.  To date I have had no reply to either enquiry, 1 just over a week ago, the other a week or 2 before that (approx 2 weeks after Gencon - I thought I was being nice giving you time to get calmed down from that.)

Is anyone going to provide an answer to why my stuff was held back, and when I might expect it to be dispatched.

Thank you

Still no news (I was supposed to receive a tracking number for the FedEx shipment more than a week ago, from the person in charge at Wyrd... Still got nothing so far)...

And no more answers AT ALL!

It feels like I'm going to have to sit on my money and get the "ignore him" treatment.
This is completlely unacceptable.

I now wish I had spent this money on something completely different or on some other project by another company.

It's now gotten to the point where although I had the opportunity to order the new Crossroads supplement and some Arsenal Boxes, and I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING! Because I am really considering giving up on the whole Malifaux range of products.

At this exact moment, it is taking all my control not to write insults to Wyrd on this comment box.

Had I known more than a year and a half ago that it would come to that, I would have put that money on some other project, by another company...

Hmmm... Well in a way I am glad to see that I am not the only one to be frustrated by the lack of communication and product from my Through the Breach Kickstarter, it makes me realise that maybe I didn't just fall through the cracks in the system. However I feel sorry for those others who are still waiting for the items that they wanted and thus pledged at some level or another to Wyrd through Kickstarter, like I did.

John