Non-Master list

There are a couple of 40ish stone lists run by henchmen that are remarkably effective.  Dashel plus a guild gunline, or a neph grow list led by Barbaros, for example.  I've also seen good success with a Toshiro-led summoner list.  But generally no, you're going to be at a disadvantage against the same list led by a master.

I was part of a 3-way game where we kept our Masters locked in a cage in the center.  I was playing Mei, another player was playing Ramos, and the third was playing McCabe, each with their crew box give or take a minion.

Kang is a damn nightmare, and since I didn't have to think about Mei's Railwalker from the get go, I was able to run the Rail Workers in a bubble around him for the buffs he gives.  Even after all the Masters were out, the Henchmen were doing more of the heavy lifting.

I don't remember a whole lot about that game, except that it was fun and Joss vs. Kang tends to end in favor of whoever gets the first hit off and is a blast to play.

I was part of a 3-way game where we kept our Masters locked in a cage in the center.  I was playing Mei, another player was playing Ramos, and the third was playing McCabe, each with their crew box give or take a minion.

Kang is a damn nightmare, and since I didn't have to think about Mei's Railwalker from the get go, I was able to run the Rail Workers in a bubble around him for the buffs he gives.  Even after all the Masters were out, the Henchmen were doing more of the heavy lifting.

I don't remember a whole lot about that game, except that it was fun and Joss vs. Kang tends to end in favor of whoever gets the first hit off and is a blast to play.

I am in love with this concept.... It's part race part king of the hill... Awesome.

ENinja