Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Working on getting time off work. Seems first weekend in Nov, is the only one between August and post Xmas fully booked.

Worst case, I feel to ill to provide my employer with my services for the Saturday, before making a recovery in time for monday ;)

• 5 weeks later...

+1 to CunningStunt.

To answer the question, I am not sure yet. I am investigating prices right now and will have to look at schedules. I probably will not know for sure until early September...

With that said, I am looking into it. My goal is to make it over for the GT either this year or next.

**Edited for bad taste**

Edited by nix

I just have to make sure that after playing Malifaux over there the overwhelming urge to explosively quit Malifaux does not sneak up on me.

*grin*

**ending overwhelming sense of humor here**

I'd appreciate that kind of attitude to be left out of my tournament thread please. You might find it funny, but I'm working hard to build a friendly tournament

I'd appreciate that kind of attitude to be left out of my tournament thread please. You might find it funny, but I'm working hard to build a friendly tournament

My sincerest apologies, apparently too soon to make it a friendly joke. Edited and removed.