Why is no one talking about So'mer Jones?

DangerousBeans

This little fella sounds like a lot of fun! Character over quality! I love the names of his abilities and weapons, makes it very easy to conjure up a personality for him! Definitely be getting them Gremlins.

One question though, I noticed Jones and Victoria(s) have cache: 0? Does this mean they have no starting control hand? Sounds risky.

Cache is the additional soulstones they begin with. Cache of 0 means they don't add any to your starting pool of stones. Hire your army carefully with them.

Since every master is "free" to the army, the SS Cache is one way to keep them balanced, more or less. It's hard to look at one as broken until you look at the rest of the army, but some are meant to be a bit on the weaker or stronger side so their SS cache will reflect it.

He's not just for goofing off. You'll see when the pigs and gremlins are out. Hmph. I think I'm going to have to start kicking ass with him and show you all! They used to laugh at me. We'll see who has the last laugh this time!

We will still laugh at you.

Especially when you fail your Sooee Spell and the piggies decide you are dinner.

LDD, I laugh at your Gremlins right now. Ha! and another HA! for good measure. In fact, Ha ha!

Seriously though, Som'er is awesome. The gremlins are a lot fo fun on the table, and even if the game doesn't go your way, at least you'll laugh. They've got lots of potential to be really destructive, though. Definitely good times in the bayou.

Like Eric said, you wouldn't want to see the Viktoria twins showing up with anything more than a 0 SS cache. If they're starting the game with a pool that's got more than 4 stones in it, watch out. They're going to kill you quickly, then go party with the gremlins.

• 2 weeks later...
LDD, I laugh at your Gremlins right now. Ha! and another HA! for good measure. In fact, Ha ha!

Seriously though, Som'er is awesome. The gremlins are a lot fo fun on the table, and even if the game doesn't go your way, at least you'll laugh. They've got lots of potential to be really destructive, though. Definitely good times in the bayou.

Like Eric said, you wouldn't want to see the Viktoria twins showing up with anything more than a 0 SS cache. If they're starting the game with a pool that's got more than 4 stones in it, watch out. They're going to kill you quickly, then go party with the gremlins.

To top it off, they can also port more in if something goes against them, though they can only really pull it off with a certain card in hand, or soulstones, so a low count army maxed with Soulstones would be one of the toughest things to pull off with them, I think.

Z