Lady J - Justice Unleashed

DrTroglodyte

Question

Lady Justice's Upgrade (Justice Unleashed) calls the 'actions' that she gains as 'abilities.' (Last Rites and Justice Unleashed)

Now, obviously these are intended as actions (even if the text is incorrect - since 'abilities' don't cost AP) - But - for some interactions (Dealing with Kirai's Malevolence, for instance) important as to whether these actions (and Justice Unleashed in particular) are Attack Actions or Tactical Actions.

Soooooo, thoughts?

10 answers to this question

It's been errata'd to say actioa but I think it's in the faq instead of on separate cards. They are actions.

An action where your opponent defends qgainst you in an opposed duel ia an attack, an qction qhere you just hit a simple Tn is a tactical. Can't remember exactly what those actions do.

1 hour ago, Ludvig said:

It's been errata'd to say actioa but I think it's in the faq instead of on separate cards. They are actions.

An action where your opponent defends qgainst you in an opposed duel ia an attack, an qction qhere you just hit a simple Tn is a tactical. Can't remember exactly what those actions do.

Does the action have the word RST: in it? if so its an attack action. If you don't have someone making an opposed duel then it is a tactical action

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Can you tell me where it says that?  I don't see it in the FAQ or Errata.

1 hour ago, MrDeathTrout said:

Going off memory, I'm very sure I've seen a clarification on it. The baaic rulebook has a breakdown of what is a tactical and what is an attack so if it isn't in the card errata or faq I'd have a look there.

Edit: rechecked the faq and it's not there which I'm pretty sure it used to be. Strange.

2 hours ago, MrDeathTrout said:

There are a few instances of similar misprints that have happened with book one and two cards calling things the wrong names.  All of the known instances have been stealth erratad on the cards (without updating the books).

For the record, I know there were threads about it, and the bizarre mechanical implications, but I don't remember which upgrade was last discussed.  But since it's an upgrade (and one sided) you can check the card on print in demand site.

Edit:  A link to the print on demand card where you can click on the preview and see the card erratad to call the items in question tactical actions:

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/189945/Justice-Unleashed?term=Justice+unl&test_epoch=0