Shock & Awe

Fresh Fish (*be gentle*)

Hard luck with the Nothing Beast, but if it's any consolation when I first saw it I though "Awesome conversion" :). The kind of mossy texture on it puts me in mind of the beasties from Stranger Things.

Speaking of moss your Neverborn Herald and Bad Juju are particularly nice to my eyes. You've really captured the natural look of the sculpts. Shame about the seam-line on Juju's leg. Some of those plastics are an right pain in that regard. The joins can be so close to perfect that it actually makes them more annoying to fill than if they were massive. 

• Like 1

On 2018/4/10 at 1:23 AM, lusciousmccabe said:

Hard luck with the Nothing Beast, but if it's any consolation when I first saw it I though "Awesome conversion" :). The kind of mossy texture on it puts me in mind of the beasties from Stranger Things.

Speaking of moss your Neverborn Herald and Bad Juju are particularly nice to my eyes. You've really captured the natural look of the sculpts. Shame about the seam-line on Juju's leg. Some of those plastics are an right pain in that regard. The joins can be so close to perfect that it actually makes them more annoying to fill than if they were massive. 

It's ironic, but a lot of people like my messed up Nothing Beast. I've grown to love him too. 

Not sure which model you are referring to in the NB as "Herald". Bad Juju is one of my pride and joy models. The mold line does irritate me though. That is one of my great weaknesses as a modeler right now, figuring out how to spot mold lines and fill gaps. I've only been at this for about a year, so my aim this year is to get better at gap filling and mold line removal. 

Thanks for the feedback!

large.1172845187_MisakiFinal.jpg.cea0345

large.1811079773_VintageMisaki1.jpg.a99e

large.303904990_VintageMisaki2.jpg.0d1e6

Edited by Shock & Awe
I didn't like the dark picture... So I attempted to take a better one... which one do you prefer?
  • Like 5