What 3rd master after Rasputina and Sandeep

Jafar

As in topic? What master would you suggest?

For sake of conversation, let's say I have access to Joss and Howard (guilders) and Ox mages (separate box)

I am looking from competitive point of view, and Marcus or Kaeris were my choices. Marcus for Myranda and Cerberus, Kaeris for fire gamins.

What would you suggest?

Marcus. Hands down. He's versatile and offers an incredible alpha strike and mobility. Right now our 3 most competitive masters IMO are Sandeep, Marcus and Colette. The 3rd spot can be argued because its a pretty close race. Our other masters become more and more niche spots and less able to handle varied scheme pools. I pick Colette because I think she has the edge over the others with the current Gaining Grounds 2017 packet. People will disagree ;)

• Like 2

I want master to cover different areas.
Sandeep is for schemes and summoning (I know that Ramos can summon more models), Rasputina for ranged dmg, blocking enemy on correct tables, 3rd master should prefer close combat so Marcus sounds great. Alpha strike is a bonus to it :) 

Ironsides and Mei Feng are also pretty good for different versions of close combat.  Ironsides has her position control and enemy lockdown potential (plus Hand Picked Men), and Mei Feng has anti-Sh and Ca along with combo potential and super speed.

Marcus is a whole new set of models.

If you can pick up a metal Ramos (fairly easy to do on eBay), buy some spiders and either find, or proxy the Brass Arachnid (proxy is good as the real model is rather ungainly and frankly doesn't fit on it's base) you're off and running with the Spider factory.   It's a different sort of summoning to Sandeep, and he can also make use of some of the other models from Raspy as well.

Or Mei Feng. Again for synergy with Hank & Joss

The main problem with Marcus is that he's his own mini-faction, really. Beasts have a deep pool, but a lot of the best ones aren't necessarily Arcanist - and you'll be buying across faction for things like Silurids, Waldgeists, Canine Remains, Dawn Serpent... He's good, but doesn't have a lot of overlap with the rest of the Arcanist models you have.

I'd recommend Colette - not just for HER, mind you, but Performers are great Minions for luring and scheming, and Cassandra is IMHO one of the best Arcanist Henchmen - much better than Sandeep's.

Alternately, you could reach deeper into models that will help your other two Masters rather than pick up a third, this will help you competitively a lot more than another Master - the two you have cover the primary schemes and strats, really. Silent Ones (so many heals), The Valedictorian (for Sandeep), Wind Gamin (best gamin), Snowstorm, Mechanical Rider (good gods, her teamed up with Sandeep would get RIDICULOUS numbers of Gamin), Angelica, Blessed of December, Ice Dancers... the list goes on. Or really, stops there aside from Metal Gamin.