Schemes & Stones Wave 4 Preview (Parker)

Khyodee

Really the more I hear the more I like him. From "I Told You To Duck" to his bandits in the crew box being mini-Lone Marshals it feels like the perfect match for what I want to play. Would have been nice if they had talked about the two other bandit models from RoF and not just the crew box though.

Yeah, finally, I´m going to listen immediately :)

Edit: very interesting, thank you.

Phew, it seems like scheme marker placement is the key to this crew, how do I place my opponents markers so they don´t score, interesting...

Well, I have to try it^^

I'm excited about this new set. So much buyer's joy right here. What I'm curious about, are the two sword ladies the mentioned bandit-last blossom or is the sword-guy included in that? I'll admit that all these bandit shenanigans make me glad to have jumped to outcast. Even if now I'm hearing Chucho Krokk's theme from awesomenauts thinking of all the awesome things I'll do.

• Like 1

I'd guess its a group of three minions (2 women and 1 man). What are the names of the two other Bandit models (the Last Blossom ones and the Tormented ones)?

20 minutes ago, Akodo Harid said:

I'll admit that all these bandit shenanigans make me glad to have jumped to outcast.

If Parker is available at Black Friday I'm planning on picking him up then, probably alongside Daw (and/or some things to bolster the other two factions I have).

48 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

I'd guess its a group of three minions (2 women and 1 man). What are the names of the two other Bandit models (the Last Blossom ones and the Tormented ones)?

I'm not sure on this one. But the podcast only mentioned that they are indeed bandits with the undead being tormented as well, and the others being last blossom.

37 minutes ago, Wolfpact said:

Yep, I'm in the same boat as 'man, I chose a great time to pick up a second faction.'

Though I'm hearing

You win this round. -_-)b. I would also accept Red Dead Revolver for that spaghetti-tastic opening song.