Recommendations on Swampfiend Models for themed Zoraida?

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

Im in the process of painting a themed Zoraida-Swampfiend crew and I like to know some thoughts on which additional models I should get.

Right now I own the following:

Zoraida

Vodoo Doll

2 Waldgeists

3 Silurids

Bad Juju

McTavish

I also own a good substitute for a Wild Boar, though I don´t see any special use for them because my swampfiend themed crew lacks any Gremlins that will help to control the Wild Boars.

I also have a good alternate model for the Bayou Gator in mind, though I don´t really understand his set of rules. To me it is a rather squishy melee modell with some deployment shenanigans, and I don´t see any special reason to take him over a Waldgeist.

What do you all think about Gupps?

Any and all advice / idea is welcome.

ZK

Boars are good for an advanced deploy (without upgrade) that can get into the opponents crew on turn 1. Gators are a great model for focusing and trying to eat other models. McTavish runs really well since his trigger is predictated on taking Swampfiends to get maximum use out of the Sh action.

Boars are good for an advanced deploy (without upgrade) that can get into the opponents crew on turn 1. Gators are a great model for focusing and trying to eat other models. McTavish runs really well since his trigger is predictated on taking Swampfiends to get maximum use out of the Sh action.

The best use for Wild Boars is as fire and forget rockets. Deploy them way up field, let them run amuck and hope they distract the enemy long enough to warrant their cost.

You are correct though that with Zoraida and a "Swamp Fiend" themed crew there are much better options than the Wild Boar.