Fire & Ice 3 21/22 June Cranfield UK

Clousseau

I'm considering Fransisco Ortega/Judge/Ryle at the moment. Not sure which I might go with yet.

Judge is the most obvious choice for me with his stubborn upgrade- always a pain to deal with against Garry and Bruno..... Candy would struggle...!

Ryle is very gungho- might be a welcome change from your normal tricksy play style...?

Last year we went for an excellent curry at my local Tandoori on the Saturday evening. Its in the right direction if you are heading back North, and about 10 minutes drive from Milton Keynes for those staying over.

Anyone interested? I'll need to book a table as it is very popular.

Is there anyone commuting / travelling from the East Midlands with a free space in the car? I sadly can't afford a rental car and all the petrol on my own (being a poor student).

I can pick you up and drop you back. :)

We will be travelling up and down each day, and stopping for the curry on Saturday though.

How close can you get to the M1?

I think Clousseau just said it would be nice if we all had different Henchman rather than a solid requirement.

I'm definitely up for a Curry and as it's on my way home it would be rude not to stop :-)

Yes, just thought it would be cool thematically.

Anyone else up for the curry?