So, The Dreamer, What do we think?

SilverBullet

I'm not sure I'd take Tannen. His ability only works on cards that are flipped, not cheated. Here's the wording from the finalized card.

(0) Leave it to Luck (Ca 6M / TN: 13): Until the end of the Turn, models within a6 treat any M cards which they flip or play as having +2 value, and any t cards which they flip or play as having -2 value.

If you've got a way of stacking your deck it'd be cool but otherwise I'm not sure how much he'd contribute to a Dreamer crew.

I missed that part too when reading his card but yeah, I think "or play" is pretty much directly related to cheating.

As another note, I got to play Dreamer last night for the first time with finalized rules (with a few mistakes of course) but overall had a really fun time with Dreamer, he's actually quite a nice master. I took the Chompy path, I wanted to try it out and as we only played 35ss game the summoner path would have been kind of a dick move in my opinion :P

Well anyway, Lead nightmare on daydreams is an awesome tool and really easy to pull off. At points it felt a little too easy, granted they don't have anything else to do. Also when Chompy comes out, that guy is a beast! With Disembowel trigger that's so easily achievable and ml7 it's really bad in the late game if you don't have stones or cards if you play a resource intensive master. It was just brutal. Didn't make me feel any less of a dick at that point :D

But overall, I really liked Dreamer and I'm glad how he turned out based on that one game and most definitely will be playing Dreamer again. Maybe next time try the summoner path. I just had a really hard time deciding and building a list.