New cards being Legal for use

tadaka

I am very tempted to modify a rail worker to shen. Hope i can find me an extra one from trade tho I have all ready painted my 3 and dont want to buy a whole second box.

The gaining grounds do list a difference between proxy and conversion. I have never realy tried a whole conversion I have added lots of small details but the project of making up some thing new from existing models sounds cool. Just want to feel like the work will be worthwile in the end as i can use him :)

If proxies and conversions weren't allowed for models without official models, then the concept of them being "tourney legal" would be moot. 

It's up to the TO, but if I were running it I would allow any reasonable proxy for an unreleased model. So long as it's not an unmodified model that you otherwise could take in your crew (in other words, no plopping down a rail worker and saying he's Shenlong) and you put some effort in you should be fine. 

Of course, CONVERTING a rail worker into Shenlong would be awesome. 

However, I would also allow reasonable proxies at TO discretion for ANY model, so I may be a little more lenient than some TOs.