Accuracy - Main Book vs Mini Rules

Mister Shine

Question

So main rules book discusses accuracy modifiers we all know and love - tie is double neg, 1-5 is neg, etc

But in the Mini Rulebook there is an extra row saying Red Joker is severe+weak in the callout box. I assume that the Dmg Chart was copied and pasted and the red joker was mistakenly left in, but can we get an official "yeah thats right, RJ is not auto severe+weak on dmg" on it for tournaments and such?

And why are we ignoring that anyway? Stupid thread is stupid.

Because regulars of the rules forum not only feel the need to comment on every thread, but argue over small and pedantic points without any kind of view to larger context until such time as everyone is thoroughly sick and tired of it, regardless of the merit of the argument.

or maybe that's just the two of us. whatever. :P

Severe= 13 max

Weak =1 minimum

Total it up =14

That not only is irrelivant, but doesn't make much sense—or is just wrong. A red Joker to a black joker will give a card played total difference of 14. 

At no point in determining the difference3 in duel totals is anything added together. and at no point can the difference be a red Joker. it can, concievably, be 14, or even more—Lady J hitting an Ice golem and getting RJ to BJ would total something like 17 difference. It still wouldn't be a Red Joker. it would be a difference of 17, and therefore a :+fate on the damage flip. at no point is it even possible to use the errant column.

I think we can safely conclude that this is indeed a typo, not a sudden inclusion of a new additional rule for those who buy the small book. 

And to stop the endless bizarre arguments as to how you could have a number of twists of fate of 'severe + weak', I'm going to shut this thread. It's just getting silly.

• Like 2