Guild - Hoffman, McCabe and McMourning

Resser - Kirai, Molly, Tara

10T - Mei Feng, Jacob Lynch, Yan Lo, Shenlong, Brewmaster

Arcanist - Kearis, Ironsides

Neverborn - Dreamer, Lucius, Collodi, Lynch. Zoraida

Outcast - Misaki, Jackdaw

Gremlin - Brewmaster, Ulix

Most popular master at the moment is Ophelia with 4

Right think I have updated with first post with all the correct info, if I've missed something out or got someone wrong then just yell at me and I will fix it

Unloved Masters now

Resser - Tara

10T - Mei Feng, Jacob Lynch, Yan Lo, Shenlong, Brewmaster (Poor 10T)

Arcanist - Kearis, Ironsides

Neverborn - Collodi, Zoraida

Outcast - Misaki

Gremlin - Brewmaster

Raspy and Ramos are now the most popular masters, tied with 4 each

On the proxy question, you can use pretty much anything suitable, just don't extract the urine.  We all all grownups (technically) so some common sense should get us through.

Oh and if you are in any doubt what sort of event this is going to be, this is a sneaky peak at a draft of one of the territories. 

Haunted Mansion - on the hour, your team must make ghost noises. Once done, your faction gains blah blah blah. If you fail to make ghost noises, the territory will be useless as the Mansion is no longer haunted. Should this territory be in the "not haunted" state when it is won by another faction, then, it will become haunted again and the normal rules apply.

I may as well pull the trigger.

I'll be taking the big man (Marcus) of course, and Perdita, and Seamus (assuming puppet wars models are fully legal for MCC).

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that Seamus is easy enough to learn. Pretty much just summon belles and lure things around right? #HowHardCanItBe

I may as well pull the trigger.

I'll be taking the big man (Marcus) of course, and Perdita, and Seamus (assuming puppet wars models are fully legal for MCC).

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that Seamus is easy enough to learn. Pretty much just summon belles and lure things around right? #HowHardCanItBe

I'll have my puppets with me as well (for Lady J), so you can borrow some extra Belles if you need them (I have 6!).