Starting with McMourning?

SpiralngCadavr

So, I just got my decks, and McMourning has seen a lot of changes (since 1.5, that is, have't paid attention to the beta), which have altered how he plays, which is also something I'm fine with, since it largely got rid of some cheese. I don't particularly understand how he runs any more, other than replacing the body part mechanics with poison, but I feel like I've got a decent enough grasp of Resser models to do decently with him after the transition.

However, he's also now a Guild master, and my wife plays guild, so I have a decent selection, but absolutely no idea where to even begin with his interactions with Guild pieces... thoughts on some first models to consider?

Thanks in advance...

Being able to bring Nurses into the fold is also nice. Their Uppers trigger on Take Your Meds gives the guild a boost to their movement capabilities. The Hallucinogens is also just lovely on an executioner (6/7/8 damage after the crit trigger, with a possibility of 7/8/9? Yes, please!)

Yeah, On the Clock looks generally really solid. Just checking since I'm new to the new edition, Sebastian would now count as a Guild Henchman and get access to their upgrades instead of resser upgrades and his specific ones?

Also, very happy that McM's thoroughly encouraged to take Nurses and Sebastian this time around/generally that he gets to play lawman...

My faves are McMo with Executioner- Injection gives him some early game mobility with a small wnd sacrifice.

I also love nurses with Witchling Stalkers. Nurse heals an enforcer to full, and gives him paralyze. The witchling stalker drops dispel on him to end the paralyze condition. (and all you need is a 3:tomes, and a :crows of any value.

Eninja

Edit: And that undead aura + judge is just grooossss.

Edited by EntrepeNinja
and...