Red Chapel

IntereoVivo

Hey folks. I'm looking to build a series of permanent homes for my Ressers and have settled on a 3'x3' modular board. Fluff-wise I'm particularly partial to Seamus and so I'm leaning toward making the Red Chapel Gang a home first. First step is to figure out my theme for said home and for that I've come to you.

What does Red Chapel look like? Is it a small village? A train stop? Near a mine? I know there is a Red Chapel...or is there? Is it the name of a seedy bar in one of the slums bordering the Quarantine Zone? Or is it the name of a slum (possibly where the Belles used to ply their trade)?

I think Redchapel is a district where madame Sybelles' establisment was situated

, a whorehouse.

Seamus has a lot of safehouses and I was surprised that he actually has living people as friends/crime associates besides other ressurectionists.

He has an admirer/benefactor relationship with a woman who used to send him letters of admiration (probably because he's a famous mass murderer or something).

He doesn't find her attractive, so he spared her from becoming a belle.

Anyways, she's a contractor and has businesses with seedy characters, crooligans etc.

Seamus probably has other contacts with the Malifaux underground, so that's how he has acces to safehouses.

Edited by Linus Mcmold
more fluff added and Redchapel fixed