Urban Laser Craft marker review video

rancor709

These tokens are amazing. I've so far bought a set of the Neverborn and Guild acrylic markers. The acrylic style allows you to paint the symbols easily and remove the masking cover to reveal the color beneath.

post-10321-13911930652464_thumb.jpg

I can't recommend these enough and Will is super helpful.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback :)

Malicte, I'm glad you got some at GenCon! I was under a time crunch so I didn't have nearly as many pieces of swag to give away but next year it'll be better! Adepticon too plus some local tourneys.

I'm pretty happy with how these came out. What started as a hobby laser to make terrain and tokens for me and my friends turned into a "let's see if anyone else wants these" :) So here we are!

I finished my Neverborn set last night for my game next week with my local guys. I may not win a single game but darn if they don't look sexy and blinged out :)

Thanks!

-Will

www.urbanlasercraft.com

post-15138-1391193065903_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback :)

Malicte, I'm glad you got some at GenCon! I was under a time crunch so I didn't have nearly as many pieces of swag to give away but next year it'll be better! Adepticon too plus some local tourneys.

I'm pretty happy with how these came out. What started as a hobby laser to make terrain and tokens for me and my friends turned into a "let's see if anyone else wants these" :) So here we are!

I finished my Neverborn set last night for my game next week with my local guys. I may not win a single game but darn if they don't look sexy and blinged out :)

Thanks!

-Will

www.urbanlasercraft.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15128[/ATTACH]

Great game Will! You kicked my butt. I was able to get my hands on another set of these. So cool. I now have ones for both my Rezzer and Ten Thunders crews. Totally affordable, and ummm.....amazing!