Obligatory "What is different from the beta?" thread

DeleteAccount

Clarification: I got that backwards. Nino got an across the board damage drop.

Hans is still 8 stones.

Papa Loco: "Hold This" is now a buff to a friendly model, not a debuff to enemies.

Poltergeist: Took a hit to Df and Wds. Still on a 50mm base.

Pandora: No major changes.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Nino now has a built in Ram for critical strike to compensate for that damage loss.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hans: Bump to severe damage. Disarm no longer requires a discard. Range down 4" (with a corresponding 8" drop to focus range). Also, cool new art of Hans on the general outcast upgrade page.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Nino: Got an across the board damage boost. Also got a new rams trigger to increase the total of his Sh duel

When did disarm require a card to discard? Don't remember ever seeing that in open beta.

Sorry for the headache and thanks for the intel.

Since I'm also a greedy bastard, I'll put up some more questions. Does Lady J still get another + to damage from her upgrades?

Any changes on Nicodem or Seamus? And how about Sebastian or Mortimer? Anything on Mei Feng?

And I'll stop now before you rue my name, RUE I SAY!

Once again my bad. Disarm now REQUIRES Hans' controller to discard a card to apply the Disarm effect. Which, honestly, is probably a good change. I know that I used Hans to spam that on my opponent's melee beaters. And with that I think I'm gonna go sleep again. I'll make another pass through this thread later and get more questions answered, so keep them coming.

Sorry to hear about the migraine and thank you for the sneak peeks.

I don't have any smart questions. I was wandering about Ophelia and you've already answered that one and the questions about Waldegeist, Lilith and Papa.

Did they change Myranda or her upgrade Skinwalker?

Most of these have been answered already. Here's what I remember:

Waldgeist: Trees they make are no longer dense.

Lilith: Ml7 on card's attack, 3" range card drops to 2SS.

Papa: Take this boosts a friendly model rather than weakening an enemy model.

Skinwalker is the same.

Oh, realized one important one that I don't think has been answered: Did Bayou Gremlins change (eg, drunk and reckless with no other changes)?

Closely related question: Did Hog whisperers get changed?

Both seemed to have some issues, or at least a number of complaints right towards the end of the open beta. I would assume they both got some attention during the closed beta.