Obligatory "What is different from the beta?" thread

DeleteAccount

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck at home with a migraine instead of at the con, where I'd like to be, so I'll answer some of these as I can for a while.

Huggy is still dual faction and can lead a crew as a henchmen. He only loses Totem as a crew leader, however.

Ophelia upgrades: Yes, all three of these have changed significantly. All of them still give a new Sh attack (not the same ones as in the beta), but they're a lot more varied and they all do other things as well.

Bonus Edit: All three Ophelia upgrades now have synergy with Kin. Yay!

Edited by Malicte

How did they change Eternal Hunger (upgrade)? The earlier spoiler said it was cheaper and weaker, so I'm curious as to how they changed it.

Also: when they said HD works like Levi (bury, heal, later unbury), can you elaborate a little more? No need for ultra specifics, but is it something like: he heals, gets buried, then unburies when a Brilliant model dies within x" of Lynch?

Also also: any noticeable changes on Lady J/Perdita's crew? I have a few buddies chomping for info. :)

Many thanks! Sorry to hear about the migraine. :( :-(

Edited by Nephalumps

Liquid Bravery is down from 10" to 8".

No changes to Raspy's Joker upgrade.

Lady J. has had some abilities on upgrades shuffled around.

Vendetta style is now the Onslaught trigger upgrade. With Me! and Unimpeded are now together. Justice Unleashed and Last Rites are together. Implacable has not changed.

Nephalumps: More or less spot on with how Huggy works with Bury.

No major changes to Marcus.

Viks are largely unchanged. The new plastics are awesome, though mine was mispacked with two sword viks and no Taelor. Eek. Taelor still does extra damage to Tyrant models, so probably neat stuff (Avatars?) coming there in wave 2.

Death Marshalls got a Df bump, and Pine Box now runs on Rams, not Crows. Also, their sprues come with both flaming and regular heads. The kneeling sculpt has no hat in either version.

No changes to Skinwalker.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Echoes of Souls et al have no major changes.

Torakage got wording clarification (no change in effect) plus a boost to wk.

Nothing major to McMourning.

Hans: Bump to severe damage. Disarm no longer requires a discard. Range down 4" (with a corresponding 8" drop to focus range). Also, cool new art of Hans on the general outcast upgrade page.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Nino: Got an across the board damage boost. Also got a new rams trigger to increase the total of his Sh duel

Sincerely sorry to hear about your migraine, I know from bitter experience how much those suck.

Curses I'd had hopes that Lady J's upgrades would be more exciting by the time of printing. Sad pandas abound.

If its not too much to ask, were there any changes to Nino Ortega or Papa Loco?