So...Tara

Mehter

Well, I've been thinking about Tara for a bit and maybe using her upgrade light as a fast factory could be an interesting battle plan. Get a single enemy model inside her fast aura, buff all your crew and let them go to town. Since you pretty much eschew most of the burying utility or if you want to go upgrade light you might even be able to save stones and not take her upgrade to hire her toys in a resser crew.

That would mean the crew would mostly be independent resser models that can mostly operate on their own merits, but could be a nice plan.

• Like 1

Also, I tried that one game. Took Tara, a couple wretches, cthulu, then Sybelle with Not Too Banged Up and a bunch of belles.

I lured a Death Marshall to my side of the table on Turn 1, gave Fast to everything, killed the Death Marshall with Cthulu, then threw down all my scheme markers for Line in the Sand. I may have had to put an extra one or two down on T2. But I guess you can't have everything.

Edited by Mehter