how many mindless zombies do you need for nico in m2e?

dmeep

How many do you really need?

in 1.5 i heard in different threads that as many as 12 was usefull.

Is a zombie horde still something you should own in m2e? the reason i ask is because i have 5 painted atm and 3 more awaiting basing and another 5 that im contemplating selling to a friend since i dont see myself using more then 8 really?

how many do you own and have you ever felt "damn i wish i had x more so i didnt have to use y as a standin for them this game" ?

There will be fewer corpse counters about now, as all models will only drop 1 counter.

It is a little easier for other models to generate counters (dogs and Mortimer) so that might up the amount.

If you are tryign to Build a Zombie horde list, then you would probably want 15 zombies (I actually think this list works best with McMorning, and needs a similar number of canine remains).

If you aren't actively tryinG to make as many as you can, then 8 is probably plenty.

well i picked up a pack of victorian zombies from westwood so i already own a total of 13 but havent painted em all

half of thoose victorian zombies are what i contemplate selling. I still havent gotten around to assembling the nicodem avatar. It looks awesome but the pain of getting it to stick together and attatch to the base gives me anxiety for now. Would i need all 13 in 1.5 with aNico?

well i picked up a pack of victorian zombies from westwood so i already own a total of 13 but havent painted em all

half of thoose victorian zombies are what i contemplate selling. I still havent gotten around to assembling the nicodem avatar. It looks awesome but the pain of getting it to stick together and attatch to the base gives me anxiety for now. Would i need all 13 in 1.5 with aNico?

Probably not to be honest. 8 or so would do.