Arcanists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Ramos -- 5 Pool

+ Ramos, Avatar of Invention [2ss]

Brass Arachnid [2ss]

Large Steampunk Arachnid [5ss]

Large Steampunk Arachnid [5ss]

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm [9ss]

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm [9ss]

What are your tough about that? Have you some advices for me?

Many thanks to everybody will help!

I would be very tempted to not both with the Brass Arachnid in a list with the Avatar.

Whilst I like the Arachnid, Ramos is going to need the tomes to get him to a position to manifest, and you are unlikely to get a re-activate at all in the game.

The other obvious Arachnid is the Steamborg Executioner. Its a hefty cost of 10 SS but it can bring a huge amount to the party.

I think Toolkit vs Brass Arachnid (or even no totem at all) is entirely dependant on what you want to do. If you're chasing a quick manifest then the Toolkit is clearly the better option, constant surges is pretty tasty too if you're wanting to spend more time pre-manifest.

The Arachnid is a handy enough Arcing Screen bunny, or an extra Electrical Fire with the chance to get a reactivate off. I suspect the Toolkit would give more value, but the Arachnid is far from useless and I can see where you're coming from with wanting to stay in a spidery theme. For what it's worth, I like the list you put up there.