Misaki Rules Clarification

dirtycrabcakes

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes, you can't declare a 0 action in the middle of an action. So since a strike has to have been made first, there's no way you can get it to apply to the first strike.

It is nice though because it stays through turns, as long as you're still engaged with and attacking only the "You're Mine"-ed model.

Normally, you'll do her melee expert and then "you're mine" to make sure you hit for your other attacks. As Ryu said, it will not affect the first strike because you can't stop an action to do a 0 action. If you are attacking something big, it helps to keep you a bit safer from counter-attacks, too.

Just to note that this only works if you are already in combat at the start of Misaki's activation. You could not, let's say, call a Cg with Misaki, use her Melee Expert to activate "You're Mine" and then gain the benefit of "You're Mine" for her Cg Strike. You would have to go: Cg - "You're Mine" + Melee Expert - General AP.

- Valtyr

Just to note that this only works if you are already in combat at the start of Misaki's activation. You could not, let's say, call a Cg with Misaki, use her Melee Expert to activate "You're Mine" and then gain the benefit of "You're Mine" for her Cg Strike. You would have to go: Cg - "You're Mine" + Melee Expert - General AP.

- Valtyr

Which, due to already having the :+fate to damage from the Cg, is probably a better use of it anyways.