Toy Soldier 2013 - July 20th/21st at North West Gaming Centre (new thread)

Guild Monkee

Toy Soldier is nearly upon us again and I'll be running the Malifaux tournament there this year. Unlike Craig last year, I don't intend to play 40k and pass out at a bus stop.

The event is on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July 2013 and is being held at the North West Gaming Centre in Stockport.

Tickets are £21 for the weekend and although it doesn't include food, you do get table service. There is also a bar! To obtain a ticket just send your entry fee to marauder.games@googlemail.com on PayPal.

It's a multi-system tournament and it's a big venue. Apparently the venue has been expanded over 2 floors since last year's event.

Rules pack: http://yorkgarrison.co.uk/media/kunena/attachments/4960/TS13_MAL.pdf

This will also be a ranked event.

As with all of the events I run, I will be playing if we get an odd number of players to ensure that no-one has to have a bye.

If you have any questions about this event (or anything else), you can contact me at;

Email - guildmonkee@gmail.com

Twitter - @guildmonkee

Skype - guildmonkee (feel free to use this to hammer me on Vassal too)

or you could just DM me on here or post in this thread.

Anyone that expressed an interest in attending on the previous thread, I will contact to see if you're still interested. I'll then update the entrant list accordingly.

Entrant list (provisional)

Nathan Chenery

Dom Westerland

Shouty Dave

James Doxey

Stuart Cain

Chris Holloway

Greg Piskosz - paid

Edited by Guild Monkee
Rules pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...