McCabe start

Spellscape

How can McCabe heal for 1AP besides soulstoning or is that what you are referring to?

Yes, 1 Ap to soulstone heaing flip or just a stone for a prevention flip, should he ever need to. Makes the guy very stalwart in the face of danger.

I tend to take a large pool of stones (5+), and sometimes bring a second stone user along for the ride (Yamaziko or VonSchill, if 10T, or Lucius, if Guild).

Edited by i_was_like_you

can all masters make a 1ap healing flip with a stone I was under the impression they had to have a ability that let them do that on there card.

Also as I do not have the book how dose the targeting and wound allocation on mcabe work exactly?

Yes all masters, and all who can Use Soulstones, can spend 1 ap and a soulstone to make a healing flip. Wounds are allocated either to the horse or to McCabe, McCabe's controller's choice but all wounds must be applied.

Yes all masters, and all who can Use Soulstones, can spend 1 ap and a soulstone to make a healing flip. Wounds are allocated either to the horse or to McCabe, McCabe's controller's choice but all wounds must be applied.

McCabe's Bearskin armor applies to the model as a whole, protecting him and the horse from damage caused by pulses, auras, and blasts (can choose to ignore said damage). Same goes for taking the relic Strange Metal Shirt; the model as a whole gains Armor +2, subtracting 2 dmg down to a minimum of 1 dmg before allocating wounds to either him or the horse. Ex: Enemy model flips a hefty 4 dmg, reduces to 2, apply both to the horse. Next chance you get, (0) Invigorating Bridle for a healing flip on the horse, which is likely to heal it to full (33/54 moderate, severe, or red joker, vs only 21 weak or black joker).