Rasputina and Kaeris counters and markers

Powderfan

Hi Guys and Gals

Just need a quick bit of help. I will be using Kaeris and Rasputina for the first time tonight and not really had any time to check out the stat cards and rules for them. So can anyone suggest a list of additional pieces I will need to play them?

I will be using the box sets so please suggest how many counters and markers etc I should make on the quick. I guess I will need burning counters but what else?

Thanks

Michael

I would suggest 4-6 ice pillars on 50mm bases (Dependign on how you play RAsputina that might be more than enough, or you might want 12), 2 firewalls on 50mm bases. Possibly 2 immolate markers on 50mm base. Any of the 50mm markers should be fine to use for blasts if you don't have them on the board.

I just use die or dry wipe markers to mark which models have a burning token. You can have a token, but its size doesn't matter. You probably aren't going to need more than about 5 tokens for her box set. Unless you are using the rail golem the number of Burning tokens on a model is largely irrelevent (although I guess they could be shrugged off) so I normally would just mark burning or not (I use a red die on the stat card and can increase as required).

if you want to go one step further with Ice Pillars, check out Gale Force 9, you have enough in there for 6 bases worth of ice pillars. As for Flame pillars, sadly not 3D, but i use Flame Pillar templates from Advanced Deployment. They make excellent wooden tokens for Malifaux as well.

if you want to go one step further with Ice Pillars, check out Gale Force 9, you have enough in there for 6 bases worth of ice pillars. As for Flame pillars, sadly not 3D, but i use Flame Pillar templates from Advanced Deployment. They make excellent wooden tokens for Malifaux as well.

Exactly what I will do long term but for tonights game the paper print outs will be fine

Epic fail yesterday. Made a MAJOR mistake of grouping a Gunsmith, 3 Fire Gamin and Kaeris too close together right in front of Papa Loco.

I am sure you can guess what happened there then?

Needless to say, my experience so far with Kaeris is that in turn 1 she can double walk (fly) and then she dies. Basically I need not have bothered printing out any of the counters yesterday. Doh!

At least I learned something from the game. ;)