Hamelin and Dreamer Cards

Ratty

Question

I also thought they would have fixed it because it is undoubtedly a typo. It is also one reason why I've avoided using my NE Dreamer and LCB. It seems so integral to his playstyle, but as it is I couldn't justify trying to use it in a game since its current writing is just wasted text.

My copy of Rising Powers as well as the card I have for the Dreamer both connect the Trigger All My Friends to the Spell Frightening Dream. So I sure the error is in the new *.pdf. The other way around wouldn't make sense as a couple of other people already pointed out.

My copy of Rising Powers as well as the card I have for the Dreamer both connect the Trigger All My Friends to the Spell Frightening Dream. So I sure the error is in the new *.pdf. The other way around wouldn't make sense as a couple of other people already pointed out.

Yes it was a typo in the first print of Rising Power only. The pdf unfortunately forgot the correction! :)

No, Dysthymia is a mood disorder defined by a chronic low grade depressed mood that severely interrupts normal functioning with no signs of cyclothymia, manic episodes, chronic psychosis, and the symptom can't be explained by a medical illness or substance.

Malifaux answer: Yes it's an aura. It just means that the weak damage of any weapon within 6" of Nix is 1.