Custom Fate decks

Richelieu

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I posted elsewhere, ours arrived and I am VERY happy with it. The cards are very good quality, the artwork is fantastic and Misaki as the Red Joker? You have no idea how happy that made me. And scheme cards are so convenient!

If you do a new version of a scheme deck next year, I'd buy that too. And the deck. I'm collecting fate decks by this point.

Also, the GG strats in there? You are amazing. Thank you so much. I wish I could attend the event itself, but am so happy I could purchase these toys from it. I hope the event goes great for all the attendees!

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I was just at a small convention on Vancouver Island and I played with this custom deck. I found it so AMAZING! I just got into Malifaux and after playing with this deck I was hoping that I could get it somehow. Is this possible at all? IS there somewhere I can purchase this deck? Or maybe purchase it off someone who no longer wants it? Please let me know

Thank you!!!!

Jellybean

Hello!

I was just at a small convention on Vancouver Island and I played with this custom deck. I found it so AMAZING! I just got into Malifaux and after playing with this deck I was hoping that I could get it somehow. Is this possible at all? IS there somewhere I can purchase this deck? Or maybe purchase it off someone who no longer wants it? Please let me know

Thank you!!!!

Jellybean

The fate decks occasionally show up on ebay, although increasingly as a part of a larger collection rather than as an individual item to purchase.  Although they are getting a lot less common.

I have not seen the scheme decks anywhere.

• 1 year later...