The Dwarfs model corner ... Gremlins

THE_Dwarf

Hey people

Thought I would start a thread here to showcase my Malifaux - and other models - in one place. Saves opening multiple threads.

Anyway ...

I have recently got into collecting and playing Malifaux, and decided the Gremlins looked fun to paint and play. And I enjoy the both. I do like painting green. Which I shall show you with my Orc Big Boss from Warhammer Fantasy.

So, my first Gremlin is nearly complete. I decided to paint them all individually and not paint them by batch. As for me that is when I rush them and not take my time.

So Gremlin number one is the bad-ass Raphael LaCroix ...

WIP

th_image_zps49e84b29-1-1.jpg

th_image_zps13e4d5ac.jpg

I shall finish him up soon, and then work on the next of the LaCroix family

But which one??

Amd as I mentioned earlier in post, here is my Orc Big Boss ...

th_image_zpsfe7c899b.jpg

th_image_zpsfca84d31.jpg

th_image_zps72191359.jpg

Hopefully the thumbnails work. As I was having trouble with making the images smaller using PhotoBucket

*Fingers crossed*

If any one reads this ... which family member shall I paint next?

Francois? Rami? Ophelia? Pere?

Or another one ... you pick guys and girls ...

I have the So'mer boxset, McTavish and Lenny

Edited by THE_Dwarf
Sorting out the photo links ... let me know if any don't open up showing larger photo in future

McTavish it will be then ... May have to wait till it drys off and warms up a bit here to spray. As even thought the snow is finally melting away (Thank god) it is still bit chilly. And find sometimes if ya base coat spray in cold it can come out weird.

but McTavish and his Crocodil will be next on list. But failing that, if I can't get mum sprayed may do Ophelia.

I bought the Ortagas boxset earlier today. Only seems fair, as I got the gremlins they are copying - as every one knows :-P plus I heard they can be nasty in game. But will probably be a while till I play with them as I love my Gremlins. So many guns!!! Blasted apart mates crew led by Lynch today. Loving reckless and eat your full on the war pig. Six wounds back up to 12 after killing an illuminated :-)

I have finished Raphael and will get picture of him up soon :-) when I do, can I have some comments on the woodwork on the base. I pleased with it, but need second opinion :-)

Right I have just taken photos of the finished Raphael. They may not be the best as we're done on the iPad. So I may when I get time take some better photos for you lot. So let me know what you think. Ad like I mentioned before, what do you think of the wood work on the base?

Raphael LaCroix

Finished

th_image_zps8e5d6af1.jpg th_image_zpsc81f990e.jpg

Click on the images to see full size

I shall get better ones up soon. As the quality not the best due to having to zoom in on the iPad.