Help me pick my crew

Mr. Bigglesworth

I still can't decide. At the moment I'm leaning toward Raspy as its a much nicer looking crew (I rushed and dipped a lot of my Nicodem crew). I'm not even sure single-master without a pool would make the choice easier. I just hate leaving models at home simply because they don't fit in the pool. ;)

I'm kind of doing an M&SU crew myself. Book 4 really filled out the M&SU options so there seems to be alot of potential (and alot of synergy) in going for a crew with Kang, Johan, Miners and/or Rail Workers. They feel more characterful to me than a Raspy Fire & Ice crew, so that was what I voted.

I'm kind of doing an M&SU crew myself. Book 4 really filled out the M&SU options so there seems to be alot of potential (and alot of synergy) in going for a crew with Kang, Johan, Miners and/or Rail Workers. They feel more characterful to me than a Raspy Fire & Ice crew, so that was what I voted.

I've found M&SU stuff has a lot of synergy to itself, but not to any master (or henchman).

I've found M&SU stuff has a lot of synergy to itself, but not to any master (or henchman).

It's very true.

Mei seems like a decent option at first, but she needs constucts, which means you're commiting to taking either Rail workers or diluting your M&SU member numbers.

Raspy can give Armour and/or Frozen Heart and Ramos is an M&SU member, but other than that they don't offer anything particularly special either.

Marcus does nothing for M&SU, but on the plus side he doesn't need anything beyond maybe a Jackalope and Mx Raptor function well. On a similar note, Avatar Ramos could also function independently, but needs a much higher investment (toolkit, Avatar, Soulstones IIRC) to do his thing.

That leaves Kaeris, who can steal their wounds from the M&SU to heal herself and block LoS with her Fire markers. Not bad I suppose.

It'd be nice to see a Master/Henchman who offers some more direct synergy with M&SU models but then again, is it really needed? If your Master functions well on his own and your Minions function well with each other, is that really a problem?

How about that:

Kaeris

------

- Renegade Steamfitter Johan (6SS)

- Union Miner (4SS)

- Union Miner (4SS)

- Union Miner (4SS)

- Large Steampunk Arachnid (5SS)

- Gunsmith (6SS)

- Willie (6SS)

------

that's 35 stones, then you can go for 55 with: