Molly and Yin

Hey, got the new book for xmas, and flicking through came upon a certain penangalan, namely Yin of course, anyway i was looking at the rules and realised it had the spec forces: horror characteristic so was wondering about the viability of using her in a Molly crew (with or without a master leading). What are peoples thoughts on this?

Thanks is advance

I've been playing around with a proxy a little and using the 6" aura of "lose a wp duel, wp-1 and it stacks" is amazing for softening a tough model up with a few belle lures, a terrible secret from molly then having everyones most hated robot casting philosophy of uncertainty.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Plus of course Gorgons Tear with anathema is nasty if youre wp 0

Has anyone toyed around with a Molly led crew and penny? I don't have the firmest grasp on our dear Miss Squidpidge but is Yins anathema tar pit doom shtick useful beyond just having another body around?

People with real experience can chime in more specifically, but it seems like there will be some tricks and fun times with Yin...

The moment I am done assembling actual models, I hope to proxy her and start learning.

To be honest I don't think Yin is going to make a Molly lead crew any more competitive over the full list of possible encounters, but she will help in a few of the strategies. I don't want to get specific without at least testing first.

Molly crews are still lacking a beatstick that won't drop to an enemy sneeze ;)