Haul of Eggs - 25SS Starter Tournament in Milton Keynes 23/3/12

Clousseau

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am the mentioned flatmate and semi-convinced.

Just wondering some quick things:

- Is 1 rulebook per player strictly mandatory (we've been sharing Bacms' books so far, and I might have to buy a copy for myself then)?

- As a Kirai player, would I have to start all games with a single seishin (only 1 per boxset)?

- If we consider example 2 in the crew construction, why is Ikiryo not in the pool? Isn't she part of the boxset (even though she can't start on the table)? Will she always count as the "out-of-the-pool" extra summonable model?

Thanks and I will let you know soon if I am able to attend.

Hi,

- Is 1 rulebook per player strictly mandatory (we've been sharing Bacms' books so far, and I might have to buy a copy for myself then)?

- As a Kirai player, would I have to start all games with a single seishin (only 1 per boxset)?

- If we consider example 2 in the crew construction, why is Ikiryo not in the pool? Isn't she part of the boxset (even though she can't start on the table)? Will she always count as the "out-of-the-pool" extra summonable model?

I'll always have a second rule book on hand if you need to check anything :)

You could take a blister of seshin as your allowable blister allowing you to start with 3. Once your pool of models is fixed, you can build any crew you want out if them (but your summoning blister can only be summoned).

Pretty sure ikiryo does not count as your summoning blister, since its in the starter box.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Hi,

I'll always have a second rule book on hand if you need to check anything :)

You could take a blister of seshin as your allowable blister allowing you to start with 3. Once your pool of models is fixed, you can build any crew you want out if them (but your summoning blister can only be summoned).

Pretty sure ikiryo does not count as your summoning blister, since its in the starter box.

Hi all.

Looks like we have 18 players, which should provide everyone with some new opponents. Please let me have your Master if its not on the list on the first post.

If anyone is looking to buy anything particular at the store, I recommend contacting Carl on 07931775263 ASAP so he can try to get it in. Carl has confirmed that the March releases will be available if ordered on Tuesday (Vanessa & Pathfinder for me please).

There are plenty of eating places within walking distance including Tesco, Subway, Costa and McDonalds so you can stock up beforehand or visit during the lunch break. The event will take place in the communal space next to the store, which has direct access from the quadrangle behind the Tesco store (walk past Tesco, through the door and bear right).

Now get back painting your Masters!

Edited by Clousseau