Haul of Eggs - 25SS Starter Tournament in Milton Keynes 23/3/12

Clousseau

I'm going to change away from Rasputina for this one, doesn't feel right to bring her to two events of the same format so can you put me down for Ophelia please

Afraid that Raspy won't stomp enough noobs this time? Don't worry I've paired you against Joel for round one to make sure everything is even!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venue details:

Wargames Workshop, 18-19 Kingston Quarter, Kingston, Milton Keynes MK10 0BA.

Leave M1 at J13 if travelling North, or J14 if travelling South.

Catch Arriva 300 or 8 bus from MK Railway station.

The gaming area is next to the store. Walk past Tesco's (on your left) and through into the courtyard, then bear right and look for a conservatory type structure.

Venue open at 10am, so if you get there early grab a coffee and chill out whilst we sweat over setting the tables up - seriously, no entry until 10 as we're locked in until Mark opens up the store!

Venue details:

Wargames Workshop, 18-19 Kingston Quarter, Kingston, Milton Keynes MK10 0BA.

Leave M1 at J13 if travelling North, or J14 if travelling South.

Catch Arriva 300 or 8 bus from MK Railway station.

The gaming area is next to the store. Walk past Tesco's (on your left) and through into the courtyard, then bear right and look for a conservatory type structure.

Venue open at 10am, so if you get there early grab a coffee and chill out whilst we sweat over setting the tables up - seriously, no entry until 10 as we're locked in until Mark opens up the store!

Nice one. Thanks.

One more thing any suggestions on parking? Tescos?

Change me to Perdita as I just finished painting her :). Will have all the boxed set painted but unfortunately run out of time on the extra blister and totem. And I still need to do the bases as well but those should be quick.

If you want to borrow some suitable models let me know - I have all the Guild models and will have them with me.

yeah, who'd have thought that an event at the end of March would have to worry about snow!

currently in Leicester area its heavy, but roads are all fine and schools are all open - the issue might be if it continues today and then freezes tonight...

...fingers crossed though - I've missed out on one event to snow this year, don't want a second one to go :(

So, no snow today, but forecast for early morning. Will post here when I get up around 7:30am.

If anyone has any concerns or issues in the morning text or call me on 07905694294 after 8am.

TBH all roads from the motorway to Kingston should be fine, and Tesco's never closes!

Looks like Rasputina might be taking revenge on Mike!