Lost Love 25SS Tournament in Essex, 17th Feb

Clousseau

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, for some reason I'd read it that as there is only x amount of models in the box (1 x Seishin for example) then that effectively means you can only have 1 of those models on the board at a time. So unless you pick Seishin as your blister, they effectively gain rare 1.

Maybe this is just me being crazy...

Seems to me its the same blister for the whole event. After all, the idea is to limit the pool available to help new players, not just a tricky list construction puzzle.

Correct. Pools are always the same for the whole tournament. Crew then picked from pool for each game, though in this tournament that won't vary much.

Next tournaments ib June will use much bigger pools.

OK so just to confirm, if I'm using Sonnia I can bring any ammount of extra witchlings blistetrs I want for violation of magic purposes and this is counted as a summoning blister.

also - if I was using McCabe (which I dont think I am) the free mechanical trap things that come with him would have to be my blister choice (although they arnt out yet and would have to be proxy) or would I be able to have these as a 'summoning' choice and take a blister of hounds as my blister?

Sorry for all the questions, the format really gets the grey matter working!

As I read it (so it may be wrong)

You have a pool of models consisting of 1 crew box, 1 blister of your choice and 1 totem.

You pick your crew from this pool each game.

You can summon model types that already exist in your hiring pool and also 1 other type (picked at pool creation).

So as Sonnia already has Witchlings in her hiring pool, she can summon as many as she likes.

Kirai has 1 seishin in her box, so unless you pick them as your blister, she is limited to hiring 1 seishin, but can get any number during the game (remembering they are rare 5)

The Traps can be your possible Summon minion as McCabe isn't going to summon anything else. But if they aren't your chosen blister then you can't hire them into your crew.

Hope that makes sense

Any news on when we can order the tickets?

Still waiting for TTN's ticketing software to go live! Will hassle them now!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

OK so just to confirm, if I'm using Sonnia I can bring any ammount of extra witchlings blistetrs I want for violation of magic purposes and this is counted as a summoning blister.

also - if I was using McCabe (which I dont think I am) the free mechanical trap things that come with him would have to be my blister choice (although they arnt out yet and would have to be proxy) or would I be able to have these as a 'summoning' choice and take a blister of hounds as my blister?

Sorry for all the questions, the format really gets the grey matter working!

Yes, additional Witchlings can be summoned.

No you can't use Traps because they are not released yet (even though McCabe can use them).

I just got the following message from Stuart at TTN.

"In the short term I am hosting the pack here: www.tempusfugitives.co.uk/pdf/lostlove.pdf (will be online after 11pm tonight)

tickets can be purchased here: https://www.facebook.com/TabletopNation/app_446236918741368 "

When you buy your tickets please post here so I can keep track, and also identify your Master if you've decided.

Yep doesn't work for me - oddly buying a ticket for the last one normally through there webstore worked fine....

When do we need to have masters confirmed by? (I'll use either 10T Mei, with Torakage as extras, or Misakai with Oiran or kang as extras)