Lost Love 25SS Tournament in Essex, 17th Feb

Clousseau

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the following message from Stuart at TTN.

"In the short term I am hosting the pack here: www.tempusfugitives.co.uk/pdf/lostlove.pdf (will be online after 11pm tonight)

tickets can be purchased here: https://www.facebook.com/TabletopNation/app_446236918741368 "

When you buy your tickets please post here so I can keep track, and also identify your Master if you've decided.

Your rules pack seems to conflict with something earlier. In an example, Ikiryo is listed as (not in pool), but she is as she's in the starter box. I'd like to take Kirai's box (Kirai, Ikiryo, Seishin, 2 x Onryo and Datsue-ba), my extra box as a Clamshell of Seishin and have either Shikome or Jaakuna Ubume as my summon (not in pool). Shouldn't this be allowed?

Your rules pack seems to conflict with something earlier. In an example, Ikiryo is listed as (not in pool), but she is as she's in the starter box. I'd like to take Kirai's box (Kirai, Ikiryo, Seishin, 2 x Onryo and Datsue-ba), my extra box as a Clamshell of Seishin and have either Shikome or Jaakuna Ubume as my summon (not in pool). Shouldn't this be allowed?

Hi. Yes your list is fine - just my bad example!

For those having problems booking tickets I'll contact TTN.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

When do we need to have masters confirmed by? (I'll use either 10T Mei, with Torakage as extras, or Misakai with Oiran or kang as extras)

1 week before the event please.

for summoning - yes.

Ahh I didn't mean for summoning, I meant in Lieu of a Blister choice, so for example the crew selectionpool would be:

Misakai Box

Kang

No Drama if not I'll take some Oiran.

And i have paid up, but used my wife's paypal so might be on your records as Marie Cutting

Cheers

Pete

Edited by OTP

ok Ticket Purchased.

and the name is Phil not Thomas...other Phil might also be coming afterall now (still need to rustle together the canterbury lot.)

90% sure will be taking Collodi with a blister of stitched, unfortunately he can't even have a totem :( (oh and some extra wicked dolls in case I create any.)

ok Ticket Purchased.

and the name is Phil not Thomas...other Phil might also be coming afterall now (still need to rustle together the canterbury lot.)

90% sure will be taking Collodi with a blister of stitched, unfortunately he can't even have a totem :( (oh and some extra wicked dolls in case I create any.)

He may have been confusing you with Poulpox.

Ticket bought

Can I take a Totem if I'm using Von Schill? He doesn't have his own Totem but can take the Malifaux Child or Student of Conflict. Sorry if dumb question, only played a few games so not fully familiar with the game!

He can indeed use the child or the student. Dont use the child though. Ever.

EDIT: I recieved an email from wayland with a link to download my ticket. The link didn't work though. Is it necessary to download the ticket? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Edited by CunningStunt

ok Ticket Purchased.

Urge to take Sonnia... rising... :P

He can indeed use the child or the student. Dont use the child though. Ever.

I know from PMF that he can use them but the first post says you can only use the Master's Totem so does this mean that you can only use specific totems attached to Master's rather than generic ones? And thanks for the advice on the Child!

I think somewhere else in this thread, Clousseau nicely said that Masters can use any totem as long as it is in the same faction and assumingly, if they can take it normally.

e.g. Lilith can take Primordial Magic as well as Cherub, but not Poltergeist (can't have it anyway) or Student of Conflict (different faction).

Hope this helps.