Sue with a Perdita crew?

Droachmega

I think there is nothing wrong with taking Sue with the Ortegas.

The Convict Gunslinger is another mercenary option that works well with them and is a little cheaper - especially if all you want is paired high Cb gunfighter pistols. (although both Convict Gunslinger and Sue offer much more than just this)

You can also marry the Convict Gunsligner into the clan with Granny Ortega, which you can't do with Sue. (not sure if you ever take Abuela...)

Actually, I need to disavow my previous statement. Sue's a pretty decent support model, but Perdita and Sue have one truly amazing combo: Hurt and Hero's Gamble. This will let you mill through more than a quarter of the deck to find the Red Joker, and will give you a pretty monster hand size even if you don't find it. Which is exactly what I did today against Pandora. Giant hand size + Six String Inspiration = a decisive victory for The Ortegas.

• 2 weeks later...

Perdita is just good in general against Pandora since she can ignore the whole WP duel and just shoot her in the face. That alone made things so much easier, though it did make me wish she was stubborn when facing pandora. Also i thought Duty just made it that your models couldnt be obeyed?

Edit: whoops, didnt see the 2nd clause, nvm

Edited by GTDemon777

• 2 weeks later...