Holiday Miniature Exchange.

Rameses

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just received my package this evening! Superb painting and modelling from my gifter :)

Pics soon, but for now just imagine Lazarus covered in steampunk Arachnids - that are removable and can become their own little spider swarm! All done in Rathnard's trademark pink!

It's a great idea and looks excellent. I'm one happy bunny! Thank you! :)

mypic.jpg

on its way!!!

This one was mine, thanks! It contained some necropunks... surprisingly models that I don't own yet, although I have always wanted them. My local store just hasn't had any in! :) Thanks so much! Rezzers all the way!!!

As to my gift, I'm afraid the blizzard has slowed things down. Sorry!! It will be coming though.

Blizzard?! It's 61 degrees here right now! A little windy, but feels more like spring than Christmas. :)

It's like 4 degrees and 18 inches of snow. Not that much snow really for a blizzard. But then I didn't mention the 35+ mile per hour wind conditions that left 3 foot high snow drifts in the most in-opportune places.

It's like 4 degrees and 18 inches of snow. Not that much snow really for a blizzard. But then I didn't mention the 35+ mile per hour wind conditions that left 3 foot high snow drifts in the most in-opportune places.

That's why I fled South!!! :D

Although it has dropped to 40's with the apocalypse ...

So I just want to say that this was a splendid idea Rameses. Looking forward to this again!.

Now, I did recieve my gift about a week ago, but the blizzard that people are enduring over on the other side of the states is affecting my coworkers and I as well.

Thank you Dorian for AMarcus! I need him in case I want to play Marcus in a tourny environment!

Also, some of the things that have been gifted on the boards are flipping amazing! Great work everyone!

Happy Holidays! And be safe everyone! Winter is coming! :1_Happy_Puppet1:

My thanks go to Edonil, who had impeccable timing with his gift. As a true Secret Santa he got his delivered right on Christmas Eve so I had a gift to open along with my kids!

post-4095-13911926635749_thumb.jpg

These are great and the Punk Zombies are going to fill in a great space with my future Yan Lo crew!

Thanks!

Edited by nix

That's going to make my plans to stalk him a lot easier. :-D

pffft! Like you know anything about stalking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New signature

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

President of the Nilus Fan Club since 2012.

DSCF5568.jpg

Edited by Rameses