35ss tournament in Sheffield 19th January 2013

ninjahamster

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to bring the Hoffmeister for Guild but I'm going to go with Resurrectionists since I have more of them XD

Also, what's happening with Yan Lo? Since he was only available for a weekend has has a errr few card printing errors. Will he be allowed if we have the book with all the correct info in?

Yeah if you've got yan lo or mcabe you can use the book rules - you don't have to pay 5 soulstones for your soul porter, it goes the other way though - wastrels aren't stupid high walk

As for Faction, I was going to bring kirai, but I suppose I could do with making my games relatively quick so I might bring something else

Just to remind people that this is this saturday

Looking forward to it, i'll be in the store Friday afternoon/night setting things up if anyoen is about - if not i'll see you all sat morning around 9ish

If anyone has trouble finding the place their phone number is 0114 275 2172 or mine is 07795 281 013 - or msg me on twitter @jbalderstone

cheers guys

jimmy