Pull My Finger: Resurrectionists Week!

karn987

Resurrectionists WEEK!

The Arcanists have had their week and it's time to move on to the toughest faction! That's right everyone, it's time for Resurrecitonists Week over at http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/.

This means that for this entire week, we are pushing people to focus on completing the entries for any existing Resurrecitonists model up through book 3. This includes Masters, Henchmen, Minions, Totems, and Avatars.

So please, take a few minutes to head on over and give your favorite Resurrecitonists model a once over. Think you know the Resurrecitonists really well? Well this is your chance to prove it by writing up some tactica for your beloved models. Make some improvements, add further detail, correct spelling and grammar mistakes, etc. We can't do this without you, so please help us make the Wiki a better resource for all your Malifaux needs!

Here is the updated schedule as promised:

Current Schedule:

• Guild: 9/3 - 9/9
  • Arcanist: 9/10 - 9/16
  • Ressers: 9/17 - 9/23
  • Neverborn: 9/24 - 9/30
  • Outcast: 10/1 - 10/7

So spread the word! We need your help on this. This wiki is a Community project, it's built by you and up-kept by you. Without you, there would be no wiki. Take a few minutes a day to read over the entry of your favorite model. Make sure all the little tricks you know about are there and that the grammar, spelling, and content is of the highest level. If you notice something wrong, then don't just sit there... fix it!

The Wiki lives and breaths for your benefit and through your efforts. We are not where we are through the efforts of just a few people. We are there through the efforts of 100's of people! So please, take 15 - 30 minutes out of your day and give us a hand again.

Any way, please feel free to use this thread to discuss any changes, co-ordinate any of the work to be done, or simply to discuss the many virtues of pie!

Ausplosions, you are a member. I think I actually apporved it. I have just checked the members list and you are there so all good to start editting.

I was making a list on where I thought we could all best focus our attention to begin with and heres where I got to

Masters

McMourning – Strategies and schemes

Nicodem – Tidying up tips and tricks, add movement tricks, finish strategies and schemes

Seamus – Tips and tricks, strategies and schemes, Brawl partners

Kirai – Strategies and schemes

McMourning + Similcrum 29 – Tidy up language, tips and tricks expansion based on actual play experience

Nicodem – Tidy up language, in play experience

Seamus – Soulstones, tips and tricks, crew changes

Kirai – general tidy up and expansion

Henchmen

Molly – finish article, resilience, soulstones, joining Resser masters, going out alone, strategies and schemes

Totems

Copycat Killer (Seamus) – fine as is

Grave Spirit – fine as is

Lost Love (Kirai Ankoku) – Picture, tidy up some language (ie references to ‘wife’), tips and tricks, he is not insignificant

I've been working on the Molly section and was thinking of adding to the Crooligan section(though they aren't on your list).

We can do this.

Hey Stepfam I was mostly going to try and re-word a load of Molly stuff from my latest blog post.

If you think its worth it, you could take a look at my blog post and in a way that will sort of collaborate both our information.

Actually looking over your blog, it seems like we've mentioned most of the same things, and I at least don't see a need to edit strictly for writing style. Though if you could provide more on using her with people that's an area I've only done once(with Seamus). Most of my experience is having her as a master.

Although the Offensive section could use a bit on Terrible Secret. Annoyed I forgot that one.

However, it looks like we(the Rezzers in general) have the basic rules up, and it's mostly tricks and tactics that are missing, especially considering each strategy(if anyone has experience with Molly in Slaughter they should do it, I always pay to reflip it), as opposed to just stating all her rules and spells in a different manner.

Also #Molly2012? If I went to more tournaments I would so be in. Can't believe I missed that in the Malifools podcast, but I'm a bit behind.

Yeah overall I am pretty happy with where the Resser section is at, we only have a few minor gaps and filling out.

Yes there are items that need looking ta that arent on my list (all of them minions) but I got sooo tied up with work that I couldnt get back to it (and I saved my list on my work PC)

As a general rule of thumb if you think something should be added to an entry, add it, it gets looked at and if discussion is needed because of it that will happen too. If you are unsure about major changes etc,, start a discussion up and we can work from there.

As someone who plays exclusively ressers I'm pretty happy with the Ressers sections ... however ... my one suggestion would be to link in picks of the models when they are available.

Carrion Effigy, Crooligans, Datsue-Ba and a whole host of others have no pic of the models included in their tactica sections.

This might sound like a really small complaint, but I tend to choose models based on looks, then go read the rules to see how they play, and it would be great to be able to go to each unit and see the models rather than having to look them up seperately.

Alright Ressers, you've dragged your stinking carcasses all over the wiki and done a beautiful job! It smells like roses!... and other things...

But still, great job! Keep up the good work though, we are not nearly done yet. There are still several models that could use more love and have some of their parts sown back on. So keep on chugging!